Learn more about the details of our product warranty.Read more
FAQ Washing Machines
Can I wash blankets?
Yes, a full water load, one by one.
Why the washing machine shakes and moves violently during the spinning cycle?
The washing machine can shake violently when:
- The washing machine is not correctly balanced.
- The shipping bolts may have not been removed.
What are the steps to follow when the washing machine does not work correctly?
- The plugin connection.
- The door is correctly closed.
If the washing machine is not filling with water:
- The water valve is opened and correctly attached to the inlet hose.
- The inlet hose is not broken or twisted.
If the washing machine leaks water during the cycle:
- Check the drain hose is at least 80 cm above the floor.
If the washing machine does not drain the water:
- The drain hose is not twisted.
- The drain hose is not more than 1 meter above the floor.
If the washing machine makes too much bubbles:
- The detergent is right to be used on automatic washing machines.
- The amount of detergent used is right (See detergent instructions).
Clothes are not totally clean after the washing cycle. Why?
To get a right washing cycle, please check you are using:
- The right washing setting.
- The correct detergent dosage.
- The right water temperature.
What should I do if the drying process produces cold air?
You must press the button on the back of the washing machine.