Learn more about the details of our product warranty.Read more
Product Warranty Information
Terms and C
This product is designed and manufactured to guarantee good performance. This warranty only covers product repairs for manufacturer defects. As well as, part replacements and labor for the diagnostic and repairment. Please get in touch with an Authorized Service Center in your country to receive
Product Warranty Terms
- The product warranty period is one year for repair and parts replacement from the purchase receipt issue date; 3 years for the fridge compressor and air conditioners.
- The product warranty can be transferrable and applies to the product owner.
- The product warranty is only valid for manufacturer defects.
- The product warranty does not cover an immediate product replacement.
- The product warranty applies to products in domestic use. Products in commercial or industrial use are not covered.
- The product warranty does not cover shipping damage.
- The product warranty applies on products delivered to an Authorized Service Center with the purchase receipt or the warranty certificate, the later must be filled and stamped by the retail store, otherwise, it will not be valid.
- Daewoo Electronics guarantees the parts replacement supply during the time established by the law.
- It is the customer responsibility to verify the content of the product package, parts, accessories, and user manuals before withdrawing the product from the retail store, any claim will not be attended after.
Product Warranty Conditions
- The product warranty does not apply to products delivered without the purchase receipt.
- The product warranty does not apply to products delivered without the Warranty Certificate, or if this has been modified or altered.
- The product warranty does not apply to products previously checked by unauthorized service centers.
- The product warranty does not apply to damages caused by an improper installation without following the installation instructions on the user manual.
- The product warranty does not apply to the following accessories: remote control, pipes, vacuum bags, filters, antennas, batteries, shelves, plastic, glass, or porcelain parts, bands, microphones, buttons, headphones, speakers, general accessories, and external paint.
- The product warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper use, abuse, falls, or any use not specified in the user manual.
- The product warranty does not apply to damages caused by bad adjustment of the buyer or caused by connecting the equipment to voltages different from those specified, nor by the damages caused by electric shocks or lightning.
- The product warranty does not apply to damages caused by animals, insects,
rust, water, fire, dust, falls, or obstructing objects that affect the right function.
- The product warranty does not apply to damages caused by natural disasters.
- The product warranty does not cover the product installation and maintenance.